Dan Louie, also known as DJL! is an avid music collector and DJ with over 21 years of experience performing at fashion shows, nightclubs and special events!
At a very young age, he started to hone his craft, learning to play a vast array of musical styles in front of varied audiences, from high school dances, to nightclubs and beyond.
Many short years later, you can still find him behind the turntables at a stylish happy hour event, playing a VIP corporate gig, or even rockin a fun wedding reception!
Various genres of music that DJL! offers in his mixes:
Top 40, House, Soul, Old School 60s, 70s & 80s, Lounge / Cocktail Music, Reggae, R&B and more!
While most other DJs have their heads buried in their laptops all night, DJL! prides himself on always taking a good look around the room, in order to tailor his music selections specifically to the audience and their mood.
Download Dan’s newest Showcase Music Mix here: http://djlonline.com/showcase.zip
Just a few of his corporate clients include:
– San Francisco Symphony
– Benefit Cosmetics
– Levi Strauss & Co.
Additional notable events:
– San Francisco Symphony Opening Night Gala
– Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s East Bay Light The Night Walk
– Golden State Warriors’ Harrison Barnes Personal Appearance at Macy’s San Francisco
– San Francisco Giants’ Jeremy Affeldt Personal Appearance at Macy’s San Francisco
– San Francisco Magazine’s Best Of The Bay Party
Notable nightclubs include:
– My House – Hollywood, CA
– The Rolling Stone Lounge – Hollywood, CA
– Monroe – San Francisco, CA
– Heist – Brighton, United Kingdom
– The Arc – Brighton, United Kingdom
– Bimbo’s 365 Club – San Francisco, CA
– Avalon – Sacramento, CA
– Temple – San Francisco, CA
– 1015 Folsom – San Francisco, CA
– Butterfly SF – San Francisco, CA
415 812 4247